[Freeswitch-users] Checking authorisation on external profile

Artur Mega findmeinwland at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:08:34 MSD 2016

Thanks, Michael for reply

Look, let's assume that call will come to internal profile (where
authorisation is required). But then unauthorised call wont reach the
dialplan, becouse it's not authorised... But i don't wanna drop such call,
it must be allowed to go further to special context in dialplan. Desired
algorythm is like:

    IF incoming call is authenticated THEN forward it to one dialplan ELSE
forward it to another dialplan (don't drop) END.

Who knows how can it be solved?