[Freeswitch-users] calling all native speakers of languages other than english. We need your help, and this will be easy.

Piotr Starzyk pstarzyk at general-devices.com
Wed Mar 30 18:17:07 MSD 2016

Polish translation attached.

*From:* freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:
freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] *On Behalf Of *Michael Jerris
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 29, 2016 4:16 PM
*To:* FreeSWITCH Users Help <freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org>
*Subject:* [Freeswitch-users] calling all native speakers of languages
other than english. We need your help, and this will be easy.

Just committed into tree is internationalization of Verto Communicator, so
far, just English and Italian.  If you speak another language, we need your
help to translate these into other languages.  The file that needs to be
translated is:

https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/browse/html5/verto/verto_communicator/src/locales/locale-en.json?at=6c197ae2f0cb647ab20bc5143870a80c3dd8d602&raw

If you can assist with this, Please make a new file named
locale-language.json (where "language" is the 2 letter code for your
language) and translate all the text in quotes to the right thing for your
language and send them back our way.  Lets see how quickly we can crowd
source this

Thanks!