[Freeswitch-users] Ringing don't exist

amani mansour amani.mansour2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:51:31 MSD 2016

in my application i need to test a call for example in a distant FS so from
my FS server through gateway that i configure i will configure and register
a test number in the other FS what i need to see that the call is
estableshed well ( so i would like to see the progress session) after 2 or
3 second i pass to listen a music

[image: Images intégrées 2]

I don't know why  extension 600 to 600 is canceled
[image: Images intégrées 1]