[Freeswitch-users] Spy a call

Ahmed habiba ahabiba at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:15:38 MSD 2016

Hi,

I have an issue where I want to spy on a call to agent considering that the
call was not direct to the agent it is to a short code which then try to
bridge to a hunt group any of them can catch the call

I.e a call to 5005 in extension definition it try to bridge to
user/1000,user/2000,user/3000

Any of the agents can catch the call and because eavesdrop depend on uuid
stored in some hash map it is not working as in my scenario I don't know
before issuing the bridge who will catch the call and accordingly I can not
use it as a hash key for the uuid

I used userspy but it work only if I was spying before the call start

Any idea will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ahmed Habiba.