[Freeswitch-users] playback timeout when using multiple files

Nishad Musthafa nishadmusthafa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:03:22 MSD 2016

Hi Michael,

Thanks for pointing me to the channel variable. I tried that out. The
variable works for the first in the set of delimiter separated urls. I even
tried setting the channel variable twice to see if it would make the
timeout happen on the first two urls. But that didn't happen. The timeout
still occurred only on the first of the urls in the list.

Mario,

Thank you for your response. I was able to set a timeout for each url.
However I wanted to see if I could do something like this

   ringback = {timeout="..moh1_timeout.."}
("file_string://"..em1.."!local_stream://mohmv!file_string://"..em2.."!local_strea
m://mohmv”)

That is, a timeout for the entire set of strings. Not really sure if that's
possible or not and what the syntax is if it is possible.

Nishad