[Freeswitch-users] Verto client on different server than freeswitch

Rutu Patel rutu.patel at inextrix.com
Sat Mar 26 09:59:37 MSK 2016

Hi Gregor,

Thanks for quick reply.

We have sip_registration table for shared database between two freeswitch
servers.

But there is no entry of registered verto user in that table.

We have two freeswitch servers 192.168.1.10 and 192.168.1.11.

Now if we register one user(1000) on .10 and run

freeswitch at internal> verto_contact 1000 at 192.168.1.10
freeswitch at internal> verto.rtc/u:74a87202-c5cc-88ad-c6b7-593dbd7s4w8g
it shows as registered.

But when we run same command on .11 it says error/user_not_registered.We
want to share the registration between two freeswitch.

--
Thanks,
Rutu Patel

<http://www.inextrix.com>