[Freeswitch-users] playback timeout when using multiple files

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Mar 25 19:48:35 MSK 2016

Maybe you could do some tests and report back to the list. In
switch_ivr_play_say.c there's a function called switch_ivr_play_file which
is called by the playback dialplan app. In there it references a channel
variable named playback_timeout_sec. Try setting that value prior to your
playback app and see what happens.

Be sure to let us know how it goes. :)

-MSC