[Freeswitch-users] Configure Freeswitch with two external IPs ...

Peter Steinbach lists at telefaks.de
Fri Mar 25 15:30:25 MSK 2016

What we did for this purpose, was to use any of the unused nat profiles
and modify those, so that they are similar to the external profile (e.g.
context 'public'). Here you can also set internal IPs, different ports,
if needed and external-sip-ip and external-rtp-ip.
You can then also attach external gateways to this profile. So, when you
dial sofia/gateway/<number>, outbound calls are automatically handled
via the right profile (with the right IPs) to the right gateway.

Best regards
Peter