[Freeswitch-users] Better results from mod_vmd

Piotr Gregor piotrek.gregor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:16:05 MSK 2016

Hi Abaci,

if the sample rate is correct and it is mono audio and there is not too much
noise in the signal avmd should work. You may want to retry this
after new changes have been merged into master branch today.
I have verified avmd detects 1000Hz beep in the audio attached previously.
You can send me the mobile number I can test in private email.

cheers,
Piotr