[Freeswitch-users] Schedule Api

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Mon Mar 21 13:24:26 MSK 2016

Or maybe if I explain what I want to achive.

I want to triger CUSTOM event in 10 seconds for example. I know that
sched_api is right tool to do this job, but do not know how to set command
event ... in sched_api. Maybe another way for this scenario?

Best regards, Gregor

--
Gregor Nanger

*CTO*
t./f.: 00386 (0) 7 6000 308/309 • m:. 00386 (0)41 756485
• Infomedia d.o.o. • Jerebova 3, Novo mesto, Slovenia
• www.infomedia.si