[Freeswitch-users] major build change in master.

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 02:46:25 MSK 2016

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 11:12 PM, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:
> I think the version from CSW was fine.  I don't think there is any reason to use the copy from ours over that one.

You might well be right on that point - after all, I got FS to run
just fine with CSW package.

The issue I encountered was with pkgdepend, and I could make any
further headway with the issue, so I decided to try something
different in order to exclude the possibility that there was something
about the CSW packaging of libspeex that was presenting pkgdepend with
issues.

But after having rebuild FS with non-CSW dependencies, I ran into the
same issue with pkgdepend, so it has nothing to due with the method of
supplying the dependenices.