[Freeswitch-users] major build change in master.

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 02:04:56 MSK 2016

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:41 PM, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:
> What is the error you are getting when you try to build current master.

Here's a the complete output for the compiler error:

https://gist.github.com/0x6e6562/1afb379410accfdcd123

>There is no need for a flag to disable libspeex, you just don't build the module.

I initially assumed that I could trim the modules.conf to exclude
libspeex, so that when the makefile was invoked on the top level, then
the libspeex module is just ignored. However, this doesn't appear to
be the case, so for the sake of expediency, I decided to supply the
speex dependency manually and just moved on to the next problem, which
was the non-compilability of the C++ code in libvpx on Solaris,
combined with the fact that gcc was producing a 32 bit image that the
64 bit libfreeswitch is going to have to link against.