[Freeswitch-users] SSL implementation in FreeSWITCH

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Mar 12 01:12:23 MSK 2016

What kind of router is doing your nat?

Smells like someone needs 'ip virtual-reassembly'

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com
https://www.gofundme.com/freeswitch_ubuntu

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest