[Freeswitch-users] mod_logfile change logging path on windows

Alexander Haugg Alexander.Haugg at c4b.de
Thu Mar 10 10:05:04 MSK 2016

OK, the question was a bit stupid, sorry!
With a consequent changing from "\" to "/" it works successfully

Examples
/foo/bar.log                                      -> same partition like the fs is running
D:/foo/bar.log                                  -> other partition
//fileshare/foo/bar.log                -> windows file share
//computername/foo/bar.log  -> other windows machine