[Freeswitch-users] Empty SDP in 200 OK on received re-invite while faxing with T.38

Dmitry Saratsky simpot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:59:24 MSK 2016

Hi all,

I found that some of my faxes failed to be sent/received bcz remote PBX
drop the calls after my FreeSWITCH send empty (without SDP) 200 OK message
on received re-invite from remote party while sending or receiving fax with
T.38.

CLIENT > INVITE (G.711) > FS
FS > 200 OK > CLIENT
CLIENT > INVITE (T.38) > FS
FS > 200 OK > CLEINT
now receiving fax
while fax is received, client send me reinvite with the same SDP T.38
details as in initial T.38 INVITE message. usually it happens after 900 or
1800 seconds - probably it kind of keepalive...
FS > 200 OK (with no SDP) > CLEINT
now call is dropped(

freeswitch: Version 1.5.15b git 3d64402 2015-03-21 19:55:21Z 64bit
centos 6 x64

any ideas?