[Freeswitch-users] Mod_sms and script to send to Twilio

drodrig drodrig at magicbrain.com
Sat Mar 5 23:29:24 MSK 2016

Hi all.

I wrote a small Python script that is run from a chatplan and takes a chat
message from a sip extension and sends the message to the appropriate phone
number via Twilio (they provide an Internet-based API to do this). The
script works great, but I still see an error in on fs_cli console:

I've tried mucking with the "to" and "to_user" headers (and other headers
as well). I've also tried adding the following line in the chatplan XML
file:

Finally, I've tried different return values in the Python script.

Nothing I've tried removes the error messages. In truth, the texting works
fine -- I just don't like seeing the error.

Here's my chatplan XML file:

And the python script:

I'm new to the world of SIP and Freeswitch, so I am hoping I am missing
something simple.

Any help is appreciated.