[Freeswitch-users] SSL certificate and webrtc

Craig Stevenson craig at stevenson.com
Sat Mar 5 18:39:48 MSK 2016

If an example helps, here what I have in my script to generate the .pem
files for FreeSWITCH to support WebRTC:

# Links to .crt and .key files
ssl_dir=${script_dir}/sc_ssl_cert
sc_crt=$ssl_dir/sc.crt
sc_key=$ssl_dir/sc.key
ca_crt=$ssl_dir/gd_bundle.crt

# create the .pem files
mkdir -p /usr/local/freeswitch/certs/
{ cat ${sc_crt}; cat ${sc_key}; cat ${ca_crt}; } >
/usr/local/freeswitch/certs/wss.pem    # CERT, KEY AND CHAIN files
{ cat ${sc_crt}; cat ${sc_key}; } > /usr/local/freeswitch/certs/agent.pem
 # CERT file AND key file
{ cat ${ca_crt}; } > /usr/local/freeswitch/certs/cafile.pem    # CHAIN file
or root CA