[Freeswitch-users] SSL certificate and webrtc

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Sat Mar 5 13:11:53 MSK 2016

Hi!

I bought wildcard certificate for using it with freeswitch.

Now I have hard time to install it into Freeswitch and would appreciate any
help.

I have private key (generated at CSR request), certificate issued by
authority and root certificate from authority. Now I do not know where to
enter certficate. According to documentation I assume that this is correct:
Cert, Key and Chain(s) are all contained in a single file in this order:

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
<cert>
-----END CERTIFICATE-----
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
<key>
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
<chain>
-----END CERTIFICATE-----

What is puzzling me is if this is correct:
<cert> = root certificate from authority
<key> = private key
<chain> = public certificate issued by authority

Would this work?