[Freeswitch-users] Stutter on ringtone - incoming calls only

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Sat Mar 5 02:56:41 MSK 2016

When people call in (via callcentric) - they hear a stutter in the ringtone.

My understanding is that the ringtone is generated by freeswitch -  looks like here:

<action application="set" data="transfer_ringback=${us-ring}"/>

We are running the Debian release - 1.4.26~37-1~jessie+1

Could be this is a new 'feature'? Never sure.

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm thinking the ringtone might be using a different CODEX?

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB https://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-3089

Teaching people to think of themselves as victims is close to pure evil.
kps