[Freeswitch-users] XML CDR resend curl command

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:47:32 MSK 2016

When using XML CDR to resubmit XML CDR I have a shell script which resends
XML CDR from error directory again to the web server (As per doc
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_xml_cdr)

In this script following curl command is doing the trick

for CDR in $(find $CDRDIR -name "*.cdr.xml"); do
    echo "Resubmitting $(basename $CDR .cdr.xml)..."
    echo -n 'cdr='$(cat $CDR) | \
        curl -sS -X POST -f --$AUTH_SCHEME -u $CRED -d @- $URL >/dev/null \
            && echo "OK, removing CDR file" \
            && rm -f $CDR
done

My question is how to handle the case when even this submission fails
because of any reason?..I want to skip the remove file step in case again
some error happens with web server, How can I do that?