[Freeswitch-users] module question

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Tue Mar 1 20:34:25 MSK 2016

On 03/01/2016 09:41 AM, Chris Mandra wrote:
> thanks for the reply Nathan - this is really weird:
>
> after i remove the .so files (and make sure they're gone from my disk)  it still reports it successfully reloads

Ok, so issue 'lsof -p PID_OF_FREESWITCH' and look for the path to the .so file that it loaded. It's likely pulling it in
from a different location.

Or 'strace -v -f -s 500 -o /tmp/trc -p PID_OF_FREESWITCH', then issue the reload, then kill the strace and look for what
file/path it searched/etc.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Architect