[Freeswitch-users] How to playback background call process

Tanim tanim05 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 13:31:46 MSD 2016

I was tested with freeswitch 1.6.8

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Stanislav Sinyagin
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 12:14 AM
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] How to playback background call process

You need to reproduce it with latest FreeSWITCH, and file a jira if the problem persists.

On Jun 15, 2016 16:53, "Tanim" <tanim05 at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Its worked partially.

When FS get ringback from far end then its working fine. But if a call take more time to get RBT then FS gets crashed. Here is the log:

[DEBUG] switch_ivr_originate.c:1305 Play Ringback File [file_string://digits/youhave.wav!digits/9.wav]

[DEBUG] switch_rtp.c:1846 rtcp_stats_init: audio ssrc[37546101] base_seq[0]

[DEBUG] switch_rtp.c:6707 Correct audio ip/port confirmed.