[Freeswitch-users] Anyone doing SMS for their end users?

Murat Knecht murat.knecht at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 18 12:43:15 MSD 2016

Hey Kevin,

we are.

Assuming you're interested in blasting SMS out via API, there's a ton of
providers out there for that. I think the biggest, in the US at least,
should be Twilio [2]
There are others, that are cheaper, though.

For more complex scenarios, providers like TextIt [3] should be able to
help you. They allow you to create complex flows.

If you'd like a  web-UI to help you reach many people in complex
scenarios (polls, surveys, timing based curriculums, keyword-response
auto-replies), we at engageSPARK [1] might be able to help you.

Hope that gives you an idea of the spectrum, so you find the right tool
for your job.

Cheers,
murat

[1] https://www.engagespark.com/