[Freeswitch-users] Audio skip issue with simultaneous ringing

Ashwin Jain ashwinrkjain at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 11:22:05 MSD 2016

Hi all,

We are running Freeswitch version 1.4.26. We are facing a major problem
related to audio skip with simultaneous ringing. In one flow we are ringing
around 5 agents at the same time. Whenever agent 1 (any one of the agent)
picks up the call, other legs (to other agents) gets a hangup event. Due to
this, hangup event to all the other agent "CALL_ANSWER" event on the other
side gets delayed by around 2-3 seconds and generally caller missed the
first word from the agent.

Event 1: Call Answered by agent 1
Event 2: Hangup for agent 2 (due to LOSE_RACE)
Event 3: Hangup for agent 3 (due to LOSE_RACE)
Event 4: Hangup for agent 4 (due to LOSE_RACE)
Event 5: Hangup for agent 5 (due to LOSE_RACE)
Event 6: Call answered to caller

Time different between Event 1 and Event 6 is about 2-3 seconds.
Any help would be really really helpful

--
Thanks and Regards,
Ashwin Jain