[Freeswitch-users] 12th Annual Communication Conference Features Telephony, IoT, Making, and WebRTC

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 06:04:11 MSD 2016

August 8-11th 877-742-2583 cluecon.com
12th Annual Telephony / WebRTC / IOT Conference!

ClueCon was founded in 2005 by the FreeSWITCH developers and continues to
be the best place to learn about Open-Source telecom and it gets bigger
every year.
*Great Talks and Panels!*

As you know, ClueCon features three full days of presentations and panels.
We cover FreeSWITCH, Kamailio, OpenSIPS, Asterisk and so much more. Head
over to Cluecon.com to see the list of speakers we already have lined up
this year!

*Register now using ccsave25 to get 25% off registration!*
*ClueCon 2016 Grand prize!*

*Register before June 24th to get 15 raffle tickets per day and 3 drink
coupons for the Gigabit reception! *The coveted prize at ClueCon is an
engraved MacBook made especially for the conference. This Macbook is given
away during a raffle on the last day of the conference. Raffle tickets are
allotted based on registration dates and registering earlier increases your
chances to win! If you wait, but register before July 8th you will get 5
raffle tickets per day and 1 drink coupon for the Gigabit reception!
*ClueCon Coder Games!*

We added the ClueCon Coder Games last year and its back again for 2016 with
more options including 3D printing and IOT elements! The annual hack-a-thon
gets things started right with a whole day devoted to coding, 3D printing,
and building tech! Be sure to sign-up for free spots in the API and the
Maker challenges! These competitions will pit you against other attendees
for a chance to win some awesome prizes and show off what you can do! You
don't want to miss it!
*Annual Pizza Party!*

The Monday night meet-and-greet pizza party is a ClueCon staple and it’s
back again this year with a twist. We have a new restaurant providing the
pizza this year, Giodano's. Be sure to register early and reserve your
place to eat Chicago style pizza with the authors of all your favorite
Open-Source Telephony projects!

*After hours social events!*

We took your feedback from the last ClueCon and put some real thought in to
our social events this year, including the Gigabit reception and the
ClueCon After Party hosted by Telnyx! Our Gigabit reception and after hours
karaoke last year were a great success with many attendees listing them as
the highlight of the conference! And, this year we have added another night
of fun to the schedule sponsored by the Chicago natives, Telnyx! Register
now to R.S.V.P. for what are sure to be a magnificent evening of games,
drinks, and developers!
*FreeSWITCH and OpenSIPS Trainings!*

There are options available to stay an extra day and get FreeSWITCH
training with the official curriculum drafted by the FreeSWITCH docs team
and approved by the developers. And, this year we have also arranged to
have OpenSIPS training available as well!
Register Today! <https://cluecon.com?FSUL>
<http://www.twitter.com/cluecon>
<http://www.facebook.com/cluecon/>
<https://cluecon.com>
*Copyright © 2016 FreeSWITCH Solutions, All rights reserved.*

*Our mailing address is:*
FreeSWITCH Solutions 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045