[Freeswitch-users] mod_v8 - still no File object?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Jun 13 23:37:24 MSD 2016

Double check the code in mod_v8/src dir, there are File and FileIO and XML objects... see what they are missing.. the docs are:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/JavaScript+API+Reference <https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/JavaScript+API+Reference>

not sure what all is missing in the docs, I suspect those are incomplete.