[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic Group Call

FAN_X FAN_X fan_x07 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 14:18:51 MSD 2016

Hi,

I'm a Freeswitch newbee and I'm trying to set up dynamic group calls.

Freeswitch will receive a header with "Group-Users:user1,user2.." and what I want to do is to "transfer" to a dinamycally created context that will look like:
      <action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user1"/>
      <action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user2"/>

Is this possible? Can you give me some references?

>From what I see in some examples one can transfer only to existent XML context:
    <action application="transfer" data="1105 XML default"/>

Thanks,
Stefan