[Freeswitch-users] distributed presence (again)

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Fri Jun 10 06:21:39 MSD 2016

I’ve seen a few recent posts on distributed presence work, and I am running into the same need.
Like the other’s who have posted, I can’t use the same hostname across servers.
In my case, this is because in order to make call transfer scenarios work I need
to redirect calls sometimes to specific servers, and unique hostnames are required for that.

Is there another solution for this?

If not, I’d be interested in working on a solution, as long as there was a view towards
incorporating it in the mainstream code at some point (i.e., I wouldn't want to have to
keep patching releases going forward).