[Freeswitch-users] SIP phone displays b_callee_name and b_callee_num on outgoing calls

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Thu Jun 9 18:05:59 MSD 2016

This is probably what you’re looking for:
ignore_display_updates
Tells freeswitch not to send display UPDATEs to the leg of the call. (update_display)
Usage: From dialplan/default.xml:
To set on A-Leg
<action application="set"  data="ignore_display_updates=true"/>

To set on B-Leg
<action application="bridge" data="{ignore_display_updates=true}sofia/gateway/provider/18005551212"/>