[Freeswitch-users] Re- Sending "api <conferencename> hup all" after Lua service script detects local hangup

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Thu Jun 9 11:40:44 MSD 2016

Thanks for you fast response.  When you say API object do you mean something like this:

Early in my Lua script:
api = freeswitch.API()

After HUNGUP detected:
api:execute(“conference”, “testconf hup all”)

Do I then have to dispose of the api object in some way prior to the Lua script exiting?  Or is this done automatically?

Thanks,

Andrew