[Freeswitch-users] Re- Sending "api <conferencename> hup all" after Lua service script detects local hangup

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Thu Jun 9 11:17:25 MSD 2016

To FreeSWITCH Users,

I have just come across an issue when my Lua script hangs up while inside a conference (let's call it conference name: "testconf").  I would like to be able to terminate everyone in the conference when this happens, however when I try to call session:execute("conference", "testconf hup all") nothing happens.  There is some mention of zombie_exec setting inside the DEBUG logging, however I have no idea where that is and how that is used.

If someone has a neat trick to enable this to work I would appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Keil
Visytel Pty Ltd