[Freeswitch-users] Testing for call hangup in dialplan xml

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 9 03:01:53 MSD 2016

This is why we have things like CDRs that can trigger post call processing via web call or via file drop. If you are using mod_voicemail there is a post voicemail being left hook already exposed in the configs.

Doing post call processing on the channel greatly increases the chances of hung channels resulting in system resources being held for dead calls

Sent from my iPhone