[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan Intercept/Eavesdrop Clarification

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 18:57:46 MSD 2016

Hey all,

I'm sure I'm missing something but I think I'm looking for a middle ground
between eavesdrop and intercept. Essentially I have a call running on
channel A. New channel B is created. I want channel B to take over all
media of channel A, and hangup channel A. Channel B should be put in the
exact spot that channel A was in at the time of the interception.

Theoretically, if I understand correctly, this is what intercept with -bleg
should do, but the call I'm intercepting may not be bridged to another leg.
It maybe in a conference, it may be running through the dialplan, etc. I
just want this new channel to continue in the same place as the current.

Is there a way I can get that behavior?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Colin