[Freeswitch-users] Windows 2012 Video

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Jun 4 00:54:35 MSD 2016

The libs that can't be distributed are the h264 libs.  This does not mean we can't add build files to build those things, but they will never be in our binary versions.  It's not a matter of might not, for 100% sure, the video code and dependencies are disabled in the windows build, and the windows build needs to be updated to include these new dependencies and to turn on the video code.