[Freeswitch-users] Run a LUA script when voicemail received

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Thu Jun 2 03:51:50 MSD 2016

I guess I'm doing it right. I've been programming in perl for the last few
months, so I'm just not used to the lua way. I'm pretty close to a
solution, but what I would like to get now is the callee number - that is,
the main number dialed before it was transferred to an extension. I tried
"show detailed_calls", but the only numbers that gave me were the caller-ID
number (which I already have from the event), and the number called (which
is only the extension, and is also already present in the event).

It's not a big deal, since I can use the outbound_caller_id_number
variable, but there are some voice mailboxes here where 2 different called
numbers end up at the same extension, and same voice box.

--
Steve