[Freeswitch-users] ReInvte in bypass/proxy mode | a > a+v

Mirko Brankovic mirkobrankovic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:51:30 MSD 2016

Hi,

Can someone help me figure out the problem i am hitting.

Im trying to upgrade call from audio to audio + video (opus 48k and vp8-
but this one is only in passtrough mode).

So set up is browser (sip.js/node.js) >> kamailio wss >> freswitch (bypass
mode bridge without answer) >> kamailio >> browser (node.js)

Problem is that freeswitch receives reInvite on existing audio call with
new sdp containing also video codecs, but directly from client so no proxy
(kamailio) in path, and exiting invite towards kamailio for outgoing leg is
missing video in a=group BUNDLE, so only audio and a=sendrcv is also being
stripped (that is the difference to 1 on 1 video call).

I understood that bypass mode shouldn't change/touch sdp.
Also passtrough codec shouldn't be the problem i guess since both clients
can decode it.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Mirko