[Freeswitch-users] CallWithUs hacked

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 17:44:16 MSD 2016

Incase you missed their email that just went out.

"

Dear Customers,

On Jun 27th hackers broke in to our system and got access to SIP
credentials. No other information leaked. We identified the way they gained
access and applied corresponding updates to the system. No personal
information or credit card data were compromised (we do not store credit
card info in our system).

As a security measure to prevent unauthorized use of your account we reset
SIP passwords to random values. Please update the passwords in your SIP
clients/devices, you can see new password in "VoIP accounts"

menu in customer portal.

Disregard this message if you use call authentication by IP address or do
not use a SIP client.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

---

CallWithUs.com team