[Freeswitch-users] Linux vs Windows

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Jul 29 00:30:36 MSD 2016

only issue I would be concerned about is that its not our primary development environment so its more likely to have Windows specific issues that we wouldn’t have caught in dogfood testing.  Also there are some functions not available on windows.  Other than that, if its working well for you, by all means use it.  Thats why we make it work on Windows too.

Mike