[Freeswitch-users] list_users or show registrations and dynamic nat-options-ping

Iskren Hadzhinedev iskren.hadzhinedev at ikiji.com
Thu Jul 28 11:46:26 MSD 2016

Hi everyone,
I’ve a couple of questions,

 1.

    |list_users| and |show registrations| are showing me different
    results. Which one is correct and can I get them somehow in ‘sync’?

 2.

    Can I control |nat-options-ping| on a profile dynamically without
    reloading the profile? I have a HA master/backup setup with a shared
    database but with the backup server sending pings and marking
    endpoints as unreachable some calls are failing.

All input is much appreciated.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Iskren