[Freeswitch-users] inbound ring group assistance

Jungle Boogie jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:34:56 MSD 2016

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 07:52:05PM -0700, Steven Schoch wrote:
> The problem is that the dialplan control is being transferred to 2003 in
> the public context, where there is no matching extension. It should be
> transferred to 2003 XML default instead.

I know the wiki isn't maintained anymore but I can't find a page a
concise as this: on confluence:
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Multi_home_tutorial#INCOMING_CALLS_RING_A_GROUP_AND_GOES_TO_VM_AFTER_NO_ANSWER

Is that still accurate?

- add an extension to dialplan/public
- add some routing to dialpan/default.xml
- modify directory/default.xml, if needed

{domain_name} is set in vars.xml so it doesn't need to also be set in
these files, right? In the logs, I see it translating that correctly
from {domain_name} to my freeswitch IP so I think that part is fine.

Thanks!