[Freeswitch-users] Possible to specify separate client and server certs for mutually-authenticated SIPTLS gateways?

Bob Hartwig bobjectsfreeswitch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:57:18 MSD 2016

Hi!  I'm very impressed by Freeswitch's support for mutually authenticated
TLS.  However, I'm having some difficulty connecting to a gateway that is
rather pedantic in verifying that Freeswitch's server cert is actually a
server cert, and its client cert is actually a client cert.  As far as I
can tell, Freeswitch uses agent.pem for both server and client cert.

Is there a way to tell Freeswitch to use agent.pem for the server cert, and
a different cert for the client cert?

Thanks!
Bob Hartwig