[Freeswitch-users] dtmf_send issues

Chris Martineau chris.martineau at semafone.com
Wed Jul 20 16:50:50 MSD 2016

Hi,

I am using the freeswitch as a test platform to respond with dtmf to a call.
Scenario
In dialplan...
Call is answered
park the call

With a lua ESL event monitor
Playback moh to the channel using uuid_broadcast - works fine
Stop moh to the channel using uuid_break - works fine
Restart moh to channel using uuid_broadcast - works fine

However the following does not work
Playback moh to the channel using uuid_broadcast - works fine
Stop moh to the channel using uuid_break - works fine
Send dtmf using uuid_send_dtmf - works fine
Restart moh to channel using uuid_broadcast - no audio

There does not seem to be any error in the log and all the logs show each stage triggering and running.

I have tried all sorts of different ways to do this and none of the seem to work.

Should this work?

Thanks

Chris
Chris Martineau | Technical Architect

  *   [phone]
  *   [phone]
  *   [mobile]
  *   [email]
  *   [web]
  *   [twitter]
  *   [address]

  *   See how Semafone works - WATCH<https://www.semafone.com/our-solution/how-it-works/demo/> our new video
  *   0845 543 0822
  *
  *   chris.martineau at semafone.com
  *   www.semafone.com<http://www.semafone.com>
  *   @semafone<http://twitter.com/semafone>
  *   SEMAFONE, 3 The Billings, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4UL

[logo]
[logo]

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. As this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information if you are not the named addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee, please telephone us immediately. Please note that we cannot guarantee that this message, or any attachment, is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company.