[Freeswitch-users] Enable voice in DONGLE - GSMOpen

Luiz Fernando Softov fernando at softov.com.br
Sun Jul 17 04:20:26 MSD 2016

Hi, I don't know if this is the correct place, but since this is related
with GSMOpen.

I already google it, and can't found anything.

I know with DCUnlocker I can enable voice, and sometimes with AT^CVOICE=0 i
can make voice work.

But, there are moments when I use CVOICE, and can't enable voice support

I send > AT^CVOICE=0
REPLY < OK

Then I send > AT^CVOICE=?
REPLY < CVOICE: (1)

So, using DCIUnlocker, in the same device, the voice was successful enabled.

There is another way to unlock voice without DCUnlocker?

Maybe, another AT command has to be make too, or something else?