[Freeswitch-users] Parallel Outbound Dialing Failure Causes

Joel Serrano joel at gogii.net
Sat Jul 9 05:08:38 MSD 2016

Hi Colin,

I'm not sure I understand completely your scenario... In our case:

1- Caller dials ---> FS bridges him in pickup with a ringing tone and a 25s
timeout.
2- PUSH is sent to callee app (mobile device)
3- Callee dials in ---> FS uses headers sent in the INVITE to know which
pickup he should go to.
4- Caller and callee talk.

NOTE: If the 25s timeout is reached before the callee has dialed in, the
caller leg is sent to voicemail.

This scenario is working perfectly.

Can you describe a little more the difference with your approach? (I'd like
to help but I'm not 100% sure I can).

Thanks!
Joel.