[Freeswitch-users] multiple FS presence

Assaf Dahary adahary at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 01:25:47 MSD 2016

Replicating all DB tables between all FS nodes would eventually require to setup switchname all the same like using one common shared DB.

But just synching all tables will make each FS node to update its clients presence with others?

My understanding is that the presence update process starts with a client sip event, like register, which turns the FS to send presence updates to its subscribers, and finally to update the sip_presence table.
So just updating the DB tables with other clients presence status will not trigger the FS to send presence updates.