[Freeswitch-users] default muted media on conference ?!

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 02:17:00 MSD 2016

probably NAT traversal kicked in?

By default, in SIP profile there's
    <param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="auto-nat"/>
    <param name="ext-sip-ip" value="auto-nat"/>

and auto-nat ACL covers "RFC1918 Excluding your local lan". If you use
only private addresses in your whole ccommunication, it's better to
define an ACL that denies everything and refer to it in "ext-xxx-ip"
parameters.