[Freeswitch-users] Routing and multicast question

Chris Mandra mandra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 03:39:01 MSK 2016

Hi guys - I have a question: I want an endpoint sending an audio RTP stream
to freeswitch, which freeswitch is transcoding and then sending the
transcoded RTP stream to another device on my network from which I then
want to send back INTO freeswitch before sending to the 2nd endpoint. I’d
like the stream from freeswitch to the other device on my network to be a
multicast RTP stream. What’s the best way to do this?
thanks!
chris