[Freeswitch-users] mod_cdr_csv vs mod_xml_cdr

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:58:20 MSK 2016

No...so far I have identified one issue where mod_cdr_csv records 0
duration call but our carrier recorded as 1 second. I am assuming that may
be they round milliseconds to closest integer while mod_cdr_csv does not?

Also what is the practical use of
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_wait_for_aleg_ack should I
enable it in my bridge application?