[Freeswitch-users] mod_cdr_csv vs mod_xml_cdr

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 12:30:08 MSK 2016

Hello,

I am currently using mod_cdr_csv and a perl script (every 5 min) to insert
into DB. I tested with live traffic of around 500 CDR per hour but every
hour I see a difference of 4-5 CDR with my carrier. These CDR are of
various durations ranging from 1 second to 600 seconds.

I dont know how to debug this. As many suggested in mailing list that
mod_xml_cdr is a better choice? I understand that XML cdr is good option
where freeswitch instances are in many locations but Can the issue I am
facing be related to mod_cdr_csv?

Regards,

John