[Freeswitch-users] Learning FreeSWITCH - Can't call into test installation

Voxbox.io talk at voxbox.io
Sat Jan 23 14:10:02 MSK 2016

Hi William,
as you are looking at fs_cli console, I suggest you to enable maximum
logging to potential identify the problem,
The debug log will show you any match on the dialplan and if your rules are
validated or not, so after typing fs_cli use this command

console loglevel 7

And maybe you will find immediately the problem.
Cheers
Max